Town names are a great way to help your child become more imaginative, and they can be used for gaming, story-making, social media and so much more.
They, however, are a big hassle to think up. Maybe it doesn’t bother you, but for others, it’s a time-consuming process they’d like to skip.
If you are looking for a town name, it can be tough to find something unique. With that in mind, let’s look at some of the most popular town names out there.
Here are the creative names for town:
- Quan Ma
Cool Town Names
These are the cool names for your town:
- Marren’s Eve
- Snake’s Canyon
Fantasy Town Names
Check out these fantasy names for town:
Good Town Names
The following are the good town names for you:
- Haling Cove
So, what is the best way to come up with new and cool fantasy names? There’s no easy answer, but here are some things to consider.
- Look through some books.
- Make up your town names by yourself.
- Use a name generator.
- Think of words that go together.
- Use the history of the kingdoms.
- Use the geography of the kingdoms.
- Use the weather of the kingdoms.
- Use the legends of the kingdoms.
- Make it all about yourself.
Check out these creative and cool town names:
Town names are a lot like fantasy worlds. They are filled with interesting places, adventures, and characters. So, they are naturally full of potential.
You might have heard many names that are already great. But how do you make a good town name on your own? You brainstorm unless you fetch something you love.
These town name ideas may help you brainstorm more:
- South Warren
If you are writing a fantasy story or science fiction, you will have to name your characters but also fantasize about organizations, religions, races, philosophies, planets, galaxies, nations, and just about anything else you invent!
I cannot fetch you all town names to use in your story, but my little guide may help you naming ideas, characters, places, and concepts.
1. One of the good ways to name something is to simply change one or two letters of a real or known town name to create something new which is still recognizable, simple, and memorable.
For example, Sarah could become Saral and so forth; the name Jonathan could be Jolothan.
Here are some town names examples you can try to change on your own:
- Kara’s Vale
2. Most often fantasy names are usually deeply rooted in the culture and language they come from, like town names.
For example, In Scottish, mac means “son of”. You may come up with some words that you use as prefix or suffix to convey some meaning and sprinkle it.
Check out these town name and try to put some prefix or suffix with them:
- Blue Field
- Three Streams
3. Consider the prevailing beliefs; philosophical and religious beliefs of the character you are looking a name for.
For example, Christians name their kids after saints, as Paul and Mathew.
The following are some town names to help you out:
4. Robotic characters will not have names that are culturally related or derived.
They can be anything you choose to say, such as:
5. If you are naming a place, rather than people, you should know that often places are named after people.
It is also common to name public buildings on the name of history heroes, people who made them, or some important personality who once visited them.
Below are some of the good town names to quickly scroll through to get more ideas:
- Briar Glen
These are some names related to your town names: