How do you come up with a catchy retirement slogan? It isn’t as easy as it sounds. Coming up with a slogan that is memorable, and persuasive is quite a difficult task.
There are many things you should consider when writing a retirement slogan or tagline.
If you are interested but don’t know where to begin, the guidelines and ideas here will help you to write some cool retirement slogans that are catchy and memorable.
Here are the creative slogans for retirement:
- Keep calm & find someone else, I’m retired
- Starts life at retirement
- Choose Life. Choose Retirement.
- Retiring From All The Hard Work.
- Young At Heart. Slightly Older In Other Places.
- It is always a good time to retire.
- Keep The Adventure Coming!
- Best adventure is yet to come
- Retirement is the best!
- Retirement Schedule Means Playing Golf Every Day.
- Life begins at retirement!
- There’s no bad days in retirement life.
- Retirement is bulldozing 99 of your problems in life.
- Make future brighter than your past
- Retirement is doing something fun as a job.
- Retired. My Only Boss Is My Wife.
- Retirement is waking up every day thinking it’s Saturday.
- No need of alarm clock after retirement
- Let the real fun begins
- Keep calm, I’m retired now
- Not retirement, it’s the retreat
- You’ve done enough. Happy retirement!
- Sorry! I can not put this mug back, I’m retired
- Retirement is being unemployed happily.
- Embrace your future
- Baking the new cake called retirement
- No Alarm Clock. No Commute. No Problem.
- Get Going And Live Your Life
- Awakening of new life within you
- After retirement, you’ll never get a day off
- Making moments a little sweeter
- Don’t be only retired, be admired as well
- For that extra hour – here is an extra slice
- Making your experience tastier
- Retired, the best is yet to come
- Newly retired is as happy as newlywed
- Shut Up & Do it Yourself, I’m retired
- Work!!! what’s that
- Yes! Retired & Loving it!
- There’s always something at the end of the road.
- Old Enough To Retire, Young Enough To Enjoy It.
- It takes money to retire, and not the age
- Do your best, taste the best
- Retirement – A cake without expiry date
- Retirement, here I come
- Work years gone, fun years begin
- I’m retired, you’re not, have fun at work tomorrow
Humorous Retirement Slogans
Check out these humorous slogans for retirement:
- Finally escaped this workaholic atmosphere
- It’s Time For A New Adventure.
- I’m retired & I rock!
- Make the rest of your life, the best of your life
- Retired life is seven day weekends!
- You survived all the hustle. Congratulations!
- You’ve hit the jackpot. Enjoy! You deserve it.
- You Are Now Entering The Best Days Of Your Life.
- Retirement Makes Your Heart Flutter
- I’m retired, Don’t ask me to do a damn thing!
- Happy Retiree Is Back In Business
- Follow the unfulfilled dream
- No more asking for a day off
- I’m retired, go around me
- Retirement. You Earned It. Now Enjoy It!
- I’m retired. It’s not my problem anymore!
- It’s Officially Nap Time!
- Your cake time has come
- Ship Is Sailing To Retirement Life
- A proud unemployed person – A retiree
- Oh The Places You Can Go Once You’re Retired
- The Permanent time off
- You Can’t Retire From Being Great!
- Retired, not expired
- Let the new life begin
- Retirement Means No More Alarm Clocks.
- Bake the new cake of life
- The only happy person on Mondays – retired
- Keep calm & Enjoy retirement
- Retirement is living life as a full-time job.
- Retirement may hurt sometimes, cakes don’t
- Retirement Is Just The Beginning.
- Adaptation of new life
- Look Forward To Your Retirement Day.
- Retirement, a time for new beginnings
- Retired And Loving It.
- No to tension, yes to pension
- I’m Retired. Having A Good Time Is My Job!
- Happy People Are Retired People.
- Keep calm & Retire On
- A cake full of good wishes
- Retired feels good
- Retired And Loving Every Minute Of It.
- The longest break with the sweetest cake
- The new life twisting flavor – The Retirement
How to Come up With Retirement Slogans Ideas
1. Initial Brainstorming
Since slogans are generally used as advertising, they should be catchy and persuasive. Brainstorm and make a list of ideas.
Check out these great retirement slogans we came with:
- Retired Not Expired.
- Get only retired and not Expired
- Who cakes, I am retired
- Create Your Own Happiness. Retire Today.
- Now There’s Time For Everything.
- Retirement Mode On FOREVER
- A person who’s happy on a Monday is retired.
- Stay Sane And Enjoy Retirement Life!
- I Love Retirement From The Moon And Back
- Taste the festival of retirement
- Direct your movie titled – After retirement
- Retirement calls for a new type of adventure.
- Let’s get young again
- Look At The Bright Side, You’re Retired!
- I’m re-tired, so I’m taking a Nap
- Let’s start the weekend which last forever
- Retired. Now Give Me My Senior Discount.
- Taste the fun now
- Get retire and start inspiring
- Retirement Is Having Me Time Forever
- Retired from work not from life
- Goodbye Tension. Hello Pension.
- Cake – as unique as you
- Now, The Real Fun Begins!
- Retirement Is The Icing On The Cake
- Relax, I’am retired
- Let’s get out of the office
- Retirement, this is it!
- The official sleeping time
- Throw out the alarm clock
- Stay like a cake, as soft as it can.
- Retirement Is The Longest Coffee Break
2. Use Slogans Generator
Now that you’ve some retirement slogans on the list, you’ll want to add more ideas. Use the slogans generator and pick some ideas from there if you find them fascinating.
Try out these two popular slogans generator:
- Shopify Slogans Generator
- Oberlo Slogans Ideas Generator
Below are the generated slogans that you may like:
- Lets Rock!!! the second innings
- Behind Every Retired Man Is An Unhappy Wife
- She Resigned And She Lived Happily Ever After
- Retirement Captions for Social Media
- A special cake for a special personality
- A Grumpy Retiree Is A Happy Retiree
- I’m retired, fishing is my job
- Who cares, I’m retired
- Redesigning the life
- Enjoy the seven days weekend
- Retirement Messages for Yard Signs
- Retirement Is A Full Time Job.
- Retirement is never having to set the alarm again.
- The digits suck but hours are good – Retirement
- Moving ahead for more dreams
- I’m turning to a new page – I’m retired
- Retirement means every day is a Saturday.
- Retired, now the fun begins!
- Baking your retirement
- You are the new boss of your life
- Let the relaxation begin. Happy retirement!
- Keep Calm And Enjoy Retirement.
- This is the beginning of a long-lasting vacation.
- ’m retired, everyday is MONDAY
3. Be Short
You have probably seen a lot of slogans in your life, but can you listen to each of them carefully? Slogans should be short. If it is too long, people will not listen to it carefully.
Here is the list of cute, short, and simple retirement slogans:
- Time For Seven Day Weekends!
- Retirement, the way of life
- Retirement Never Felt So Good.
- Retirement Is The Best Time Of Your Life.
- Retire from work, not from life
- Do not retire even before you start working
- Task – Relaxation, Deadline – Lifetime
- Finally getting rid of the bad habit of working
- Retire, Renew and Reinvent
- lost freedom found
- Here comes your free time
- Cake with the cream of memories
- A Retired Husband Becomes A Wife’s Full Time Job.
- Relax. Live Life And Enjoy Retirement.
- Choose the best flavor for your retirement
- At Retirement, Everyone Has The Face They Deserve.
- You would also like: Retirement Quotes
- I’m retired, Stop asking me to do stuff!
- My job – Having a good time with a piece of cake
- Retirement tastes as good as truffle cake
- Retirement Life: Happy Hour 24/7
- I’m happy cause I’m retired
- No Work. No Problem. Yes To Retirement
- Open To Create New Memories
- The Purpose Of Our Lives Is To Be Happily Retired.
- Retirement Nonstop
4. Be Unique
A slogan is something that describes a company’s image. It’s how consumers recognize the company. You’ll want to have your own identity.
Would you copy someone’s idea or image? It is neither fair nor good for your business.
The following are the most creative retirement slogans of all time:
- Retirement pay sucks but the hours are great.
- Your Prolonged Holiday Starts Today.
- Off the clock!! for definitely good
- Do What Makes You Happy – Retire Today.
- Giving retirement a taste of chocolate
- The Legend Has Retired.
- Loving the unemployment
- Difficult Roads Lead To Happy Retirement Life.
- Retirement Is An Endless Road Of Adventure
- On to the best days of your life. Happy retirement!
- Now The Real Fun Begins.
- Do what you want and when you want
- Life Begins At Retirement
- Stop living at work, and start working at living
- Be Your Own Boss. Go Get That Retirement.
- Retirement, a big coffee break
- Do Not Disturb: Busy On Retirement Mode
- Feeling good in retirementhood
- Grumpy Old Retiree On Board
- Throw Away the Alarm Clock and Enjoy Your Life.
- Whatever….. I’m retired
You can add related words to retirement, such as these:
Recommended for you:
- Aviation Company Names and Suggestions
- Internet Company Names and Suggestions
- Face Mask Company Names and Suggestions