How do you come up with a catchy depression slogan? It isn’t as easy as it sounds. Coming up with a slogan that is memorable, and persuasive is quite a difficult task.
There are many things you should consider when writing a depression slogan or tagline.
If you are interested but don’t know where to begin, the guidelines and ideas here will help you to write some cool depression slogans that are catchy and memorable.
Here are the creative slogans about depression:
- Don’t let tension take your action
- Change you can believe in.
- Make your life happy again
- The longer you hold, the harder it gets to fight
- Let’s break up, dear depression
- It’s okay not to be okay
- You can do anything you want
- Shit happens, just flush it and move on.
- Break up with your stress
- Depression fear from my smile.
- Happiness is waiting for you down the road
- Don’t feel tired, if you are sad
- I suffer from depression, what’s your problem?
- Change your heart, fight depression
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
- There’s a light at the end of every tunnel
- The more you fight, the more you win
- I am surviving, not living
- There’s always light at the end of the tunnel
- Saying I’m tired when you’re actually sad.
- Carry on don’t feel bad for yourself
- Create awareness, fight depression
- Fight till the end
- Happiness: A few miles ahead
- Always remember, you have a better day ahead
- The days of depression is over
- Consulting cures depression
- Depression: A silly disease indeed
- Switch in which you can believe
- You can do anything
- The fight against depression starts here
- Fight depression, clean inside
- One laugh a day keeps depression away
- Men Can’t Help Acting on Depression
- Keeping depression a thousand miles away
- You can achieve anything you want
- It’s OKAY not to be OKAY so let’s TALK.
- And then suddenly I became sad for no reason at all
- Every single day matters
- Don’t take tension, take action
- I’m feeling lost within myself
- There is good in every day
- Keep calm and fight depression
- Dear stress let’s break up.
- Battle your fears with all you can
- I feel lost inside of myself.
- Fight stigma, increase the awareness
- Keep calm and keep smiling
- I suffer from depression, what’s your excuse?
- Keep calm and carry on
Check out these slogans about emotions:
- Don’t feel the same, fight depression
- This fight is hard to win
- Always wear a smile, both inside out
- Make fear your worst enemy
- Stand up for awareness
- Stress and I are enemies
- Not everyone has to be okay
- Saying I’m tired when you’re actually sad
- Look into the eyes of fear, it will run away.
- Depression: Anger without the anticipation
- Depression is just in your bed
- I don’t live, I just survive
- I feel lost inside of myself
- One Day at A Time
- Love is the only cure available
- Worrying is bullshit
- Stay quiet and keep fighting depression
- Hug me, to free from pressure.
- Stress is free, I buy costly things
- Depression is such a cruel punishment
- Don’t feel happy? talk to us
- Depression. Anger without the enthusiasm
- Hug me, I am stress free
- Don’t feel lost in yourself
- Look into fear’s face, it’s going to run away
- Fight for the good, defeat the evil
- Depression is the cruel punishment of all time
- Change you can believe in
- Shit is going on, just flush it and carry on
- Just keep smiling
- Even depression has it’s cure
- All pain will pass.
- Worry is all about bullshit
- Anything is achievable without depression
- We are here, there’s nothing to fear
- Take no pressure, take action
- Don’t sweat the little thing
- Pain! Pain! Go away, let’s be happy for the day
- Don’t waste your time worrying
- Every tunnel ends with a light in front
- Worry is just a waste of time
- it’s not all about outside, but inside too
- Hope and anxiety don’t go hand in hand
- Stand up for Awareness.
- The days of depression is over
- Depression. Anger without the enthusiasm.
- Dear stress let’s break up
- Fill your life with a dose of positivity
- Your life will see sunshine again
- Always talk before it’s too late
How to Come up With Depression Slogans Ideas
1. Initial Brainstorming
Since slogans are generally used as advertising, they should be catchy and persuasive. Brainstorm and make a list of ideas.
Check out these great depression slogans we came with:
- No one ever asks you the real weight of space
- I cannot cross the boundaries I’ve created
- Worrying is just a waste of time.
- Hug me, I am stress free.
- There’s a light at the end of every tunnel.
- Worrying is just a waste of time
- Sleep is no longer sleep, it is an escape
- All pain will pass
- Don’t feel sad without any reason
- Always leave your sadness behind
- Don’t spend life depressed anymore
- A single hug a day keeps the doctor away
- One Day at A Time.
- Depression: Anger without the enthusiasm
- It’s OKAY not to be OKAY so let’s TALK
- The pain will pass away
- Enjoy your days while you can
- I am not living, I am surviving.
- And then suddenly I became sad for no reason at all.
- Always seek for happiness
- The sun will rise again
- The session of repression is over
- The fight is your’s to win
- Depression is such a cruel punishment.
- Worrying takes a lot of time
- help people to fight depression
- Men Can’t Help Acting on Depression.
- There is always a life beyond sadness
- Don’t think about problems, think about solutions.
- Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.
2. Use Slogans Generator
Now that you’ve some depression slogans on the list, you’ll want to add more ideas. Use the slogans generator and pick some ideas from there if you find them fascinating.
Try out these two popular slogans generator:
- Shopify Slogans Generator
- Oberlo Slogans Ideas Generator
Below are the generated slogans that you may like:
- Fight your fear, while you can
- Let people love you for better for worse
- I am not living, I am surviving
- Don’t just be happy, feel happy
- Don’t lose yourself
- What’s your question, I suffer from depression?
- I want you to live happily
- Why does everything always feel worse at night?
- Depression: Session of repression.
- Don’t let depression get over you
- Even depression is curable
- Always THINK before you SINK
- Depression fear from my smile
- Don’t let depression get the better of you
- Fight depression with everything you have
- The fight is tough, but worth it in the end
- You’re blessed, realise it
- Don’t let depression let the better of you
- Don’t let your hopes down, fight depression
- Don’t think of problems, think of solutions
3. Be Short
You have probably seen a lot of slogans in your life, but can you listen to each of them carefully? Slogans should be short. If it is too long, people will not listen to it carefully.
Here is the list of cute, short, and simple depression slogans:
- Fight your fears
- I’m a premium member of fear fight club
- Take depression as a punishment
- Don’t fear depression
- Winning is all about dighting depression
- Live life happily
- There’d always sunshine after dark night
- I want you to live happily.
- Keep calm and carry on
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.
- Don’t worry, we are here
- Believe in future, fight depression
- Worrying is bullshit.
- Depression is just a feeling, it will go away
- Don’t survive, live your life
- I want happiness but not my inner self
- Even the darkest night comes to an end
- Hope, Faith & Strength Cure Depression.
- Don’t take tension, take action.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Say! when you’re down, fight depression
- Talk to us before it’s too late
- Hug people, who are depressed
4. Be Unique
A slogan is something that describes a company’s image. It’s how consumers recognize the company. You’ll want to have your own identity.
Would you copy someone’s idea or image? It is neither fair nor good for your business.
The following are the most creative depression slogans of all time:
- Increase Awareness, Fight Stigma.
- Depression is just a state, nothing more than that
- You are not alone
- Fight depression for a better world
- Take positivity today to make the fear go away
- Think how blessed you are.
- Fight fear with your smile
- Men are unable to help act on depression
- Don’t sweat on small sadness
- Stand up! Speak against depression
- Depression is becoming an addiction
- Your smile has all the cure
- Stop depression before its too talk
- Don’t let stress get over you
- Glad You Are Here
- You can do anything.
- Depression: Session of repression
- A dose of positivity a day. Keeps the depression away.
- Fear is not invincible, many conquered it
- Join us to fight for happiness
- Make actions and flush tensions
You can add related words to depression, such as these:
Recommended for you:
- Dump Truck Company Names and Suggestions
- Antique Furniture Company Names and Suggestions
- Pie Company Names and Suggestions