200 Soft And Sweet Baby Names that Mean Heart
When it comes to naming a baby, parents have a lot of ways to narrowing down their choices. Some parents prefer some letters at the beginning or end. Some go behind the meaning. Others consult religion and mythology. Some are fans of historical heroes. Some name their children behind characters in movies. Here we enlist our favorite names that mean heart from all the above-mentioned categories.
Some of the best names that mean heart are:
Haven’t picked any name yet? Don’t worry, there are plenty of choices to choose from. However, be sure to know the child’s personality traits and what names reflect them. Visit these resources to open your mind to baby name ideas:
- Baby Names That are Amazing
- Badass Female Warrior Baby Names
- Designer Baby Names and Meanings
- September Baby Names with Meanings
Baby Names that Mean Heart
More Names that Mean Heart
Girl Names that Mean Heart
- Jiya Ram
Names that Mean Gift from Heart
Tips to naming your babies
How to Name a Baby
Baby names are a personal choice like any other thing. When you decide on a name, think about your reasons. Your baby’s name may help or hurt them in life. Some great ideas to know when you are coming up with a name for your baby:
- A name that is easily pronounceable, but not easily mispronounced.
- A name that stands out as unique and means something good.
- A name that helps to connect the child to his or her family.
- A name that shows some connection to a place, person, or family.
- A name that represents values, beliefs, or traditions.
- A name that is a special gift from an important person.
- A name that reflects special characteristics about the child or his or her parents.
- Cool Baby Names that Mean Good
- Baby Names that Mean Black
- Baby Names that Mean Red
- Baby Names that Mean White
1. Baby Names that mean Positive Traits
One of the famous approaches people believe in is to pick a name that represents the positive traits you wish to see in your child as she or he grows up. It’ll be like you’re infusing your baby with that very quality and reinforcing it every time you say their name. There are numerous desirable qualities parents wish to see in their children. Some great baby names, for example, are here:
2. Names May Have Stories Behind them
It’s a simple enough concept: pick a name and it means something to you. But some names have stories behind them. Some of the most famous names in history have had their origins in mythology and religion. Take, for example, the name “Joshua”. The story of Joshua can be found in the Biblical book of Joshua. Joshua was the second judge in the ancient Israelite nation and was the successor of Moses after Moses died. Check out these awesome baby names that mean heart:
3. Names Have Connection with personality and Identity
The name of the person is the greatest connection to their individuality and identity. From the moment a child is born, they are called by their name. That’s why it’s so important to choose something that has a cool meaning. Visit the below links to find more meaningful names for your babies:
- Baby Names That Mean Sun
- Adorable Baby Names that Mean One
- Baby Names that Mean Innocent
- Baby Names that Mean Tiny but Mighty
4. Make a list of Personality Traits
When you’re selecting a name for your baby, you should always find out ones that have a significant meaning attached to them. It is overwhelming to opt for an ideal name when you are looking at hundreds of baby name ideas. Here writing down some great personality traits and finding names that give meaning as these traits will help you. Who wouldn’t want their children to have traits like courage, mercy, fortunate, calm, rich, lucky, and curious, etc.? (Check: All baby names)
Here are some examples of baby names that mean heart:
- Jiya Ushas