So, you decided to jump into home inspection business and looking for creative home inspection company names to inspire and help you come up with a good name, right?
You’re in the right place. Here you’ll:
- Know what a good business name means.
- Find out hundreds of home inspection company name suggestions.
- Learn how to come up with a unique name for your home inspection company.
Home Inspection Company Names
These are the catchy home inspection company names to inspire your ideas:
- The Trusted Inspector
- Fisher Home Inspections
- His and Her Inspection Services
- Home Inspection Team
- Show Me Your Home
- Angie’s List Inspector
- High Standards Home Inspections
- Big Brothers Home Inspections
- Green Homes Inspections
- Century 21 Home Inspection
- Helping Hands Home Inspections
- Expert Home Inspection Services
- Entrust Home Inspections
- Home Inspection Army
- Home Inspection Plus
- Careful Conduct Home Inspection
- Building Inspector
- Let it Be Inspected
- Beautifully Built Homes Ltd.
- H.I. Nation
- The Checkup Guys LLC
- House Pro Home Inspection
- Home Inspections Updates
- Inspection Pros, Inc.
- Clear Choice Home Inspections
- Inspector R Us
- Reliable Home Inspection Services
- Close Call Home Inspections
- Paws & Claws Home Inspections, LLC
Home Inspection Business Names
Check out these good home inspection business names ideas:
- Appraisal Systems
- InterCity Property Inspections
- Your New Home Inspector Inc
- Clear Lens Home Inspections
- Code Orange Home Inspections
- The ABC of Home Inspection
- Masterpiece Inspections
- Clean Home Inspector
- 24/7 Home Inspection Service
- Infrared Home Inspections
- Your Personal Inspector
- Inspect Me Soon
- Green Inspections
- Nothing Left Behind Inspections
- The Real Deal Detective
- Nationwide Inspection Company
- Checkpoint Inspection
- Able Home Inspections, Inc
- McCall’s Home Inspection Services
- Quinn Home Check-up
- The Inspectors
- Not A Pest Inspections
- Be Still My House – Inspections, LLC
Check out these:
- Best Fuel Company Names Ideas
- Cool and Stylish Drone Company Name Ideas
- Tools Company Names Ideas and Suggestions
How to Name Your Home inspection company
Consider the following points while naming your home inspection company:
1. Know What makes a good business name
Thousands of home inspection company business name suggestions are there on the internet. But the question is if they are worth considering?
What I mean is that it’s not just someone’s suggestion and your approval. There are many things that you need to look at before you choose your business name.
Have a look at these characteristics and remember them while you’re shortlisting your favorite home inspection company names.
Also, check out these names to find some of good home inspection company names:
- Fixing Home Inspection
- My Home Warranty Inc
- Smithson Home Inspections
- My Home Official Inspections
- Fast and Thorough
- Posh Inspections
- Home Inspector High Rise Safety Inc
2. Brainstorm and make a list of home inspection company names
You must be able to pick out good home inspection company names from any list by now. Also, you’ll be able to brainstorm new ideas while still keeping the necessary points in mind.
Make a list of catchy and trendy business names. Pick some ideas from the internet.
These are some of the creative home inspection company name ideas that I found on the internet:
- Undercover Home Inspector
- Jenny’s Home Inspections
- The Primary Inspection Service
- Birdseye Inspections
- Awesome Inspectors Ltd
- Castle Home Inspections
- Complete Home Analysis Services
- House Hunters
- Circle C Home Inspection Services LLC
3. Play with words
You’ve got a list. Now, is the time to intermingle words. What you need to do is to pick a word from one idea and put it into another and fit it creatively into it.
Sometimes, it might not be possible. If you could do it, you’ll love this way of coming up with new business names.
You can also consider using a dictionary for related adjectives and synonyms.
Wordoid is a name tool that can help with intermixing words. It can help you with different name patterns, lengths, quality and even languages.
To play with words, you must find out all related words that you can use in your home inspection company name:
- Code 28 Home Inspections
- Colony Home Inspections
- The Inspector Next Door
- John Doe Home Inspection
- Home Inspections Pros
- Not a Bunch of Hype Inc
- Better Home Inspections
- Insightful Inspections
4. Keep on narrowing the list down
From time to time, you’ll see your list of names. And whenever, you feel like some ideas are not very cool to use, you should just cut them out.
And in the end, while going step-by-step, you’ll be down to a few decent business names.
I cannot narrow down all the names I have. However, I will mention some great home inspection company names here:
- City Home Inspections
- Inside Job Home Inspections
- Inspection Pros
- Extra-Ordinary Home Inspections
- Attentive Inspection Services
- Straight Forward Home Inspections
5. Think about the emotion you want to evoke
It’s important to know the emotions that your home inspection company name will evoke in your customers.
So, decide if you’ll want it to professional, funny, creative, whimsical, or simple.
These home inspection company names list has name ideas on all above themes:
- HomeVeda Inspections
- Close Call Inspections
- Home Report Card
- American Dream Home Inspection
- Alliance Home Inspections, LLC
6. Avoid hard-to-spell and hard to remember names
It’s a digital age. Every business operates online and hence, you’ll have to as well.
And imagine if your business names spell hard and people can’t remember it! You could lose a lot of potential customers.
If your business name is easy to remember, people are gonna land right on your website.
You got to decide if these names are easy to remember:
- National Property Inspections Inc
- Double Check Services Inc
- Absolute Home Inspections
- Aardvark Home Inspections
- Certified Home Inspections
- House Detective Inspections
- Home Charm Inspections & Facts
7. Use a name that conveys some meaning
For small businesses with a low marketing budget, it is recommended that their business name should tell what they sell or serve.
8. Consider a name that tells a story
Friendly relations with customers are good for business. And a name that tells a story can give you a start.
So, you should have a good story to tell when your customers ask “How and why you named your company so?”
These are these top home inspection company names in the USA:
- Home Eyes Inc
- Inspect It Home Inspectors
- Touchstone Home Inspections
- My House Inspection Service
9. Make it catchy and memorable.
Well! Businesses find an increase in sales through referral marketing, usually known as “word of mouth” marketing.
Maybe, you’ve great products and services, but your company name is hard to remember to share, who would think about it?
Definitely, no-one. So, to increase your sales through referrals, your business name needs to be eye-grabbing and memorable.
Let us know if you find these home inspection company names catchy:
- Choice Inspections
- Property – Home Inspector
- Aloha Inspections
- The Home Inspection Team
- Austin’s Home Inspection
- Coast-to-Coast Home Inspections
10. Don’t pick a name that limits your business growth
This point is for business owners who intend to spread their business in the future.
For instance, you name your business “313 Home inspection company Gym”. Don’t you think it is very specific?
Maybe, you plan to be in a gym business for the whole of your life. But what if you, later on, think of spreading your business to more home inspection company services and products?
Your business name will restrict, won’t it? Therefore, don’t be too specific, who knows what you’re gonna do in the next 10 years?
11. Consider referencing a book or movie
Many small businesses took advantage of popular characters from stories and movies. It helped their businesses and they needed relatively fewer marketing tactics.
You can do this too. However, this might not be professional for some businesses. That’s why some business owners do not consider this shortcut.
12. Conduct a thorough internet search.
To find an internet friendly name, you need thorough research. It’s important for a few reasons, including:
- You would know if someone has already picked the name you wish to go for, which will give you a stop.
- You’ll be able to find a name that might rank in Search Engines easily and hence, bring online traffic to your website.
Try a couple of business name generators from these popular ones:
- HowtoStartLLC Name Generators
Check out these home inspection company name generators ideas:
- Budget Home Inspections
- The Inspection Pros
- Your Home Consultant
- Close Up Property
- Preferred Inspection Services
13. Consider the international portability of your company’s name
While picking a name for your home inspection company, you must consider if your company will provide services internationally.
International businesses should not have location-based names. On the other hand, small local businesses can opt to pick a location (city, town, country) based name.
14. Get the .com domain name
The world’s most taken TLD is .com and therefore, you should secure one for your business. Customers consider such businesses professional. Though, it’s not necessary.
You can go for other famous TLDs, in case .com is already taken i.e. .net, .org and .biz.
Want to check out right now? Here are the three most famous domain sites:
Your business site with .com TLD will look like this:
- Property Management.com
- Custom Inspections.com
- Arbutus Home Inspections.com
- Home Inspection Squad.com
- Ultimate Home Inspection.com
- Atkinson Home Inspection Service.com
15. Conduct a trademark search
Internet research could tell you if some business operates on that name that you’re planning to choose.
To know whether it is trademarked or not, you should visit USPTO.gov. You can also visit the concerned department.
16. Get feedback on the name
Naming a business isn’t a small thing…you could do it, but it’s better that you use other’s minds too.
Gather your friends and family members. Ask for feedback on your favorite company names. You could use the help of your office colleagues as well.
17. Make sure the name sounds good when said aloud
Some business names seem good on just paper. And they sound awful. So, what’s the solution here? Say them aloud a few times, so you would know that you won’t start hating it soon.
Say these home inspection company names aloud:
- Norton Inspections
- The Test Dummies Inc
- The Home Detective
- 121 Home Inspections
- Handyman of America Inc
- Inspection Blue Book
- Fix It or Flip It, LLC
- HomeBugs Inspection Services
- A Closer Look Inspections
18. Use resources available for brainstorming the home inspection company name ideas
There are hundreds of resources out there that could give you suggestions on home inspection company names. Some of the most popular are:
- Shopify Name Generator
Some of the cool handpicked home inspection company name ideas from the above resources are here:
- Inspectors Unlimited Inc
- Home & Property Inspectors
- Right on Target Pro Inspections Inc
- Better Than New home inspections
- Big House Checks
- Marks Home Inspection Service
- ClearView Inspection Service
- Clifford & Sons Inspection Service
- Honest Home Inspections
- One Stop for Your Home Needs
- The Home Truth Detective
- Professional Home Inspection Service
- Inspection Frenzy
- Professional Home Inspectors
- Inspector Gadget
- House Doctor LLC
- Carefree Home Inspections
- The Inspection Team Inc
- Nifty Home Inspections
- HomeTeam Inspections
- The Go-To Guys for Home Inspections
- Careful Home Inspections Inc
- Comfort Home Inspections
- Total Home Inspection Services
- Room-by-Room Home Inspections
- Your Home Inspected Today
- Super Home Inspection Service Inc
- Peek-a-Boo Home Inspections
- Cleanliness Inspectors
- Energy Star Approved Tester
- Home Inspection Academy
19. Make sure you are personally happy with the name
You’re to live with the selected name for long. So, what you think matters the most.
Therefore, make sure you’re personally happy with it.
Among the below names, with which home inspection company you think can live for long?
- Avid Inspection Group
- Flat out Home Inspections
- Inspection Excellence Inc
- Safety first home inspection service
- Xpert Inspection Services
- The Home Inspection Network
- Prime Property Inspectors LLC
- First Impressions
- Magnetic Home Inspections
- All Examined Home Inspections
- Inspector General Realty, LLC
- Anyman’s Home Inspection Service
- Yellow Home Inspections
- Accurate Home Inspections
- Homecheck Inspection Services
- Superior Inspection Services
- Clear View Home Inspections
- Dangerous Duty Home Inspections
- Artistic Home Inspection
- Efficient Solutions Inc
- Apartment Sleuths
- Inspecta Home Inspection
- Realtors Inspection Services
- Inspector Friendly
- Cluecheck Home Inspections
- Concierge Home Inspections
- NVR Home Inspections
- Inspectors Today
- Inspector and Company
- Smart Home Solutions Inc
- Wiser Home Inspections
- Inspections Tonight
- All-Inspector Home Inspection Inc
- Birdseye Home Inspections
- TLC Property Inspections
- Nowhere Home Inspections
- Wrench Home Inspections
- In-House Inspection Services, Inc
- Quality Home Inspections
- Your Local Home Inspector
- Bishop Home Inspections, Inc
- Home Inspector King
- At Your Service Home Inspection
- Error Free Property Inspections
- Inspection One
- Colarossi Home Inspections
- Quality Inspection Service Inc
- Property Control Authority
- Keyhole Home Inspector
- Advantage Home Inspections
- The Property Appraisers
- Applewood Home Inspections
- Healthy Home Evaluations
- Home Masters
- Trim the Home Fairy
- Bought a Broom Inspection Services
- Home Glimpse Home Inspections
- Adventure Reports
- Home and Hearth Inspections
- Clear Eye Inspections
- All In One Inspection
- Calgary Home Inspections
- Home Style Inspections
- Keen Oversight, LLC
More Name Ideas:
- Catchy New Company Names and Ideas
- Creative Firework Company Names Ideas
- Best Umbrella Company Names and Suggestions