Avatar spirit names are a great way to help your child become more imaginative, and they can be used for gaming, story-making, social media and so much more.
They, however, are a big hassle to think up. Maybe it doesn’t bother you, but for others, it’s a time-consuming process they’d like to skip.
If you are looking for a avatar spirit name, it can be tough to find something unique. With that in mind, let’s look at some of the most popular avatar spirit names out there.
Avatar spirit Names
These are the cool and catchy avatar spirit names:
- Shuin Huin
- Vu Xu Ton
- Ting Ming Hing
- Mueh Rueh
- Vou Xou
- Xa Na Mai
- Hue Lue
- Shan Van
- Wein Yein Tung
So, what is the best way to come up with new and cool fantasy names? There’s no easy answer, but here are some things to consider.
- Look through some books.
- Make up your avatar spirit names by yourself.
- Use a name generator.
- Think of words that go together.
- Use the history of the kingdoms.
- Use the geography of the kingdoms.
- Use the weather of the kingdoms.
- Use the legends of the kingdoms.
- Make it all about yourself.
Check out these creative and cool avatar spirit names:
- Sho Lo
- Ba Ya Yon
- Va La
Avatar spirit names are a lot like fantasy worlds. They are filled with interesting places, adventures, and characters. So, they are naturally full of potential.
You might have heard many names that are already great. But how do you make a good avatar spirit name on your own? You brainstorm unless you fetch something you love.
These avatar spirit name ideas may help you brainstorm more:
- Ra Na Wo
- Yi Yi Ting
- Tu Hu
- Sho Lo
- Mo No
- Laan Shaan Wo
- Nu Vu
If you are writing a fantasy story or science fiction, you will have to name your characters but also fantasize about organizations, religions, races, philosophies, planets, galaxies, nations, and just about anything else you invent!
I cannot fetch you all avatar spirit names to use in your story, but my little guide may help you naming ideas, characters, places, and concepts.
1. One of the good ways to name something is to simply change one or two letters of a real or known avatar spirit name to create something new which is still recognizable, simple, and memorable.
For example, Sarah could become Saral and so forth; the name Jonathan could be Jolothan.
Here are some avatar spirit names examples you can try to change on your own:
- Wue Wue Bo
- Wang Bang Mueng
- Xa Ha Ruh
- Hoh Shoh
- Ta Ya Mo
2. Most often fantasy names are usually deeply rooted in the culture and language they come from, like avatar spirit names.
For example, In Scottish, mac means “son of”. You may come up with some words that you use as prefix or suffix to convey some meaning and sprinkle it.
Check out these avatar spirit name and try to put some prefix or suffix with them:
- Shu Bu
- Wi Mi Xu
- Koh Noh Yin
3. Consider the prevailing beliefs; philosophical and religious beliefs of the character you are looking a name for.
For example, Christians name their kids after saints, as Paul and Mathew.
The following are some avatar spirit names to help you out:
- Mei Rei
- Ko Xo
- Xouh Mouh Vi
- Lou Kou
- Von Mon
4. Robotic characters will not have names that are culturally related or derived.
They can be anything you choose to say, such as:
- Ho Wo Mang
- Bue Rue
- Hue Hue
- Yon Bon Mi
- Li Ki
5. If you are naming a place, rather than people, you should know that often places are named after people.
It is also common to name public buildings on the name of history heroes, people who made them, or some important personality who once visited them.
Below are some of the good avatar spirit names to quickly scroll through to get more ideas:
- Ku Mu Baa
- Shou Mou Sho
- Ti Bi
- Waoh Vaoh Nai
- Yue Mue
- Rin Min
- Wa Ya Young