How do you come up with a catchy vegetarian slogan? It isn’t as easy as it sounds. Coming up with a slogan that is memorable, and persuasive is quite a difficult task.
There are many things you should consider when writing a vegetarian slogan or tagline.
If you are interested but don’t know where to begin, the guidelines and ideas here will help you to write some cool vegetarian slogans that are catchy and memorable.
Here are the creative slogans for vegetarian:
- Fish Is Not a Vegetable.
- Our style, Vegan style.
- Eat veggies. Let them free.
- Think vegetarian- go vegan.
- I Don’t Eat Anything With Eyelashes.
- Vegan foods save lives.
- Being a vegetarian is my personal choice.
- Live and let them live. Go vegan.
- Save The Earth. Eat Plants.
- Animals are my friends and I don’t eat my friends.
- Make peace, not sausages.
- I Am Vegan Because I Have Heart In My Body.
- Be Human AND Humane.
- Leave Meat, Change Your Life.
- I am vegetarian. I save lives.
- Meat is Murder! Delicious murder
- Keep calm and eat veggies.
- Vegan foods are healthy foods.
- Peace, Love, Vegetarian.
- Love animals, Don’t wear them.
- Animals are our friends not our food
- It feels good to be vegetarian.
- Hug animals. Don’t grill them.
- This earth for all of us so go Vegan
- Vegetables taste better.
- No religion forces you to eat innocent lives.
- I got veggies on my plate.
- I Don’t Eat My Friends.
- The Only Ethical Choice.
- Eat veggies and love animals.
- Be vegan. Be kind.
- My Life is a vegan life.
- I Hug Animals. I Don’t Grill Them.
- Be Part Of The Vegan Solution, Not The Problem.
- Killing animals for food is murdering.
- Animals have souls. Don’t put them in your bowls.
- Animals are my friends and I don’t eat my friends
- Animals Love Me–Plants Fear Me.
- Make Every Bite Count.
- Be vegetarian- free animals.
- We are proud of being vegetarians.
- How can you be pro-life and eat dead animals
- Vegetarians Save Lives.
- Eat beet, not meat.
- Eat a carrot every day to keep the doctor away.
- Being a vegetarian saves money.
- Eat green and live green.
- Your plate is blood red.
- Spare an Animal, Eat a Vegetable.
- Animals love vegans.
Catchy Vegan Slogans
Check out these catchy slogans for vegan:
- Go vegan and eat green.
- Every Bite Counts.
- I would like to have a healthy fruit salad.
- Beet saves lives; meat kills lives.
- Save Animals – Be Vegetarian.
- We are vegetarians and proud.
- Love Animals, Eat Plants.
- Learn to respect all animals. Stop killing them.
- Let there be peas.
- Fish is not a vegetable
- No flesh on my plate.
- Wings Are For Flying, not Frying.
- Thing vegetarian, go vegetarian
- Animals cry; still, you fry.
- I think therefore I am vegetarian.
- Feed animals. Do not eat them.
- God made wings for flying; not frying.
- Be Kind to Animals. Don’t Eat Them.
- I choose beet over meat.
- am a vegetarian; why not you?
- Think vegetarian. Go vegetarian.
- Being vegetarians… Think about it.
- You can save a life by not eating one.
- I’m Proud To Be a Vegetarian.
- My plate is green.
- Be vegan and save millions.
- Animals Love Vegetarians. Plants Fear Them.
- I am vegetarian why you not?
- For animals rights, be a vegetarian
- Vegetarian, No Blood On My Hands.
- Don’t put slous in your bowls.
- My body will not be a tomb for other animals
- Be a part of the vegan community.
- Vegan foods are the best.
- Murdering animals for your meal?
- You have a choice. Don’t choose meat.
- Vegetarian Because I Know Better.
- Animals Are Not Ours To Eat.
- Thee vegetarian and get a healthy life.
- Beef: It’s what’s rotting in your colon.
- Fish are friends. Not food.
- Vegetarian because I know better
- Forks over knives will save lots of lives.
- Your barbeque parties are stupid.
- Practice Compassion.
- Vegan food is delicious too!
- Say no to red meat.
- I’m Kind To Animals.
- I’m anti-non-vegetarian.
- There’s Nothing Sweet About Eating Meat.
- Peas for peace.
- Vegan foods are eco-friendly.
How to Come up With Vegetarian Slogans Ideas
1. Initial Brainstorming
Since slogans are generally used as advertising, they should be catchy and persuasive. Brainstorm and make a list of ideas.
Check out these great vegetarian slogans we came with:
- Humane Slaughter Is An Oxymoron.
- Live and let live–go veg*n
- Nothing With a Face Will Be On My Plate.
- Fish Are Friends Not Food!
- Don’t Eat Anything That Casts a Shadow.
- Only cowards eat the meat of a living thing
- Say no more hamburger.
- Go vegan. Live longer… Love longer…
- We are vegans.
- Vegan food is delicious too
- Save Billions – Be Vegan.
- We save lives by not eating them.
- Vegans and kind.
- I refuse to eat any food with faces.
- Keep calm and go vegan.
- Feed it, don’t eat it
- I think therefore I am vegetarian
- Kick meat of your lives.
- Beef: It’s what’s rotting in your colon
- Live green and go green
- I’m a proud vegan.
- Vegetarian, no blood on my hands
- You Have A Choice, They Don’t.
- Go vegetarian. Save lives.
- We are against non-veg foods.
- Hug a vegetarian
- I don’t eat meat. I am a vegetarian.
- Hug the vegetables.
- I Love Animals. Just Not On My Plate.
- If something have heart beat then don’t eat it
- Vote for the forks.
- Live Green And Go Green.
- Vote With Your Fork.
- I am a vegetarian. And you?
- Plants bless us; meat messes us.
- Vote against knives.
- Vegetarians Know Side Dishes Are Your Friends!
2. Use Slogans Generator
Now that you’ve some vegetarian slogans on the list, you’ll want to add more ideas. Use the slogans generator and pick some ideas from there if you find them fascinating.
Try out these two popular slogans generator:
- Shopify Slogans Generator
- Oberlo Slogans Ideas Generator
Below are the generated slogans that you may like:
- I am vegetarian, I save lives
- Kick Out The Meat From Your Life.
- Vegan Life… Good Life.
- Teach Kids To Love Animals, Not Eat Them.
- Go vegan and fight for animal right.
- Be a Cow Boy Not a Cow Eater.
- Love animals, eat plants
- Stop animal testing
- Be a vegetarian- save a life.
- Vegetarian taste better
- Free Animals – Eat Vegetables.
- Animals love me–plants fear me
- I choose a fork over a knife.
- Say no more streaks.
- Vegan Life is the Best Life.
- Change What You Eat – Change The World.
- Free animals – Eat vegetables
- My body will not be a tomb for other animals.
- Where’s The Beef? Not On My Plate!
- Non-veg foods are unhealthy. Go vegan.
- Kick Your Meat To The Curb.
- Give Peas a Chance.
- Eat animal, and you act like an animal.
- I Love Animals-Just Not For Dinner.
3. Be Short
You have probably seen a lot of slogans in your life, but can you listen to each of them carefully? Slogans should be short. If it is too long, people will not listen to it carefully.
Here is the list of cute, short, and simple vegetarian slogans:
- Their lives are not ours to take.
- That is blood what is on your plate.
- Being vegetarian will change your Life.
- Vegetarian and proud.
- Live and let live. Go vegan.
- I don’t eat my friends
- A carrot a day keeps the doctor away.
- Only monsters eat the dead.
- I have sworn not to eat any living life.
- There’s No Blood On My Plate.
- Why streaks? Why not beets?
- Vegan foods are tasty.
- Eat veggies and let them live.
- Animals are my friends, so I don’t eat them.
- Vegetarians Live Longer To Love Longer.
- Not your mother. Not your milk.
- I love animals-just not for dinner
- Food For Thought.
- Veganism is as good as it gets
- Say no more animal killing.
- My Plate Is Humane.
- Choose Compassion.
- Save the planet. Don’t eat meat.
- Feed It, Don’t Eat It.
- Save animals – Be vegetarian
4. Be Unique
A slogan is something that describes a company’s image. It’s how consumers recognize the company. You’ll want to have your own identity.
Would you copy someone’s idea or image? It is neither fair nor good for your business.
The following are the most creative vegetarian slogans of all time:
- The Only Roasted Food I Eat Is Coffee.
- Kick out the meat from your life
- Born Again Vegan.
- Keep calm and vegan on
- Veganism is as good as it gets.
- Plants will grow again. Dead won’t.
- Vegan foods are more delicious.
- Want to be petite? Don’t eat meat!
- Being vegetarian means being healthy.
- Keep Calm and Vegan On.
- For animal rights, be a vegetarian.
- Hug a Vegetarian, Save a Cow.
- Vegan family… happy family…
- Think beyond meat.
- I’m proud to be a vegetarian
- Keep calm and support vegetarians.
- Eat veggie. Live healthy.
- Vegetarians save lives
- Leave meat, change your life
- Make peace not sausages
- Eat Beans Not Beings.
- I had a choice. I chose veggies.
- Animals Are Our Friends Not Our Food.
- It feels good to be a vegetarian
- Every bite you take counts.
You can add related words to vegetarian, such as these:
Recommended for you:
- Diamond Company Names and Suggestions
- Sign Company Names and Suggestions
- Dump Truck Company Names and Suggestions