135 Good Oral Health Slogans, Sayings, and Phrases
Coming up with a compelling slogan demands that you pack a punch with only a few words. It should be simple, memorable, and powerful. Most importantly, it should communicate a message that resonates deeply with audience.
I mention some great oral health slogans to help you. But before diving in, let’s first look at some best slogan examples.
These are some of the best examples of catchy slogans that will inspire your ideas:
- Apple – Think Different
- Nike – Just Do It
- McDonalds – I’m Lovin’ It
- Coca-Cola – Happiness is Real
- Google – Don’t Be Evil
- Microsoft – Life Is Good
- Facebook – It’s quick and easy
- Twitter – What Happens On The Internet Stays On The Internet
- Virgin Airlines – No Fear
- Starbucks – You Get What You Give
- Zappos – Delivering Happiness
- Whole Foods Market – Eat Food. Drink Better.
- Southwest Airlines – “The Spirit Of Adventure”
- American Express – Because We Care
- Target – Always Low Prices Everyday
- United States Postal Service – Forever Stampin’ Out Junk Mail
- Nordstrom – Buy More, Save More
- Urban Outfitters – Anything Can Be Art
Inspiring, right? Now, let us look at some oral health slogans:
- Clean your teeth like a pro.
- No more tooth decay, no more problem.
- Have all thirty-two not out!
- Floss daily. It helps.
- Clean teeth. Clean health.
- Do not use paste in haste.
- No more bad breath.
- Have a smile that can win hearts.
- Keep the germs out
- Bite better. Bite harder.
- Have strong and hard teeth.
- Proper flossing leads to proper shine.
- Show your teeth to the world.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Let your teeth see the world.
- Proper brushing is the best advice.
- A white smile is a perfect smile.
- Be proud to flaunt your smile.
- Have a smile that can win wars.
- Go ahead in life with a smile.
Oral Health Slogans
- Shiny teeth shine your life.
- Always keep a toothpick handy.
- Never ignore the advice of a dentist.
- Gift a great smile to the world.
- People will talk about your smile.
- Practice hygiene
- Maintain a proper clean tongue.
- A smile like pearls.
- If you floss, you will be the boss.
- Be free of any gum disease today.
- Your smile shows your health.
- Be free of toothache forever.
- Brush properly. Brush every day.
- Food stuck in teeth can cause cavities.
- Get back that bite.
- Do not let the cavities grow.
- Get your cavities filled in now.
- Ditch Bad breath
- Get rid of all the plaque today.
- Mouthwash really helps.
- Sparkling teeth are the way to shine.
- Let your hearty laughter lose.
- Clean your gums properly.
- Do not hide your smile anymore.
- Say goodbye to crooked teeth.
- To win the war against tooth decay.
- Oral hygiene is important
- Gift yourself a happy smile.
- If your teeth have plaque it is not good.
- See your dentist regularly
What are some catchy oral health phrases?
- There is no rush when you brush.
- Better teeth give you better life.
- Wash your mouth properly after every meal.
- Sweets are problematic for your teeth.
- Take care of your teeth before you lose them all.
- A healthy gum is your teeth’s best support.
- Even your teeth will have a smile on them.
- The healthier are your teeth, the healthier are you.
- Impress everyone with your lovely smile.
- Use proper gum-care products.
- Clean and clear teeth cannot be beat.
- Strong gums speak for themselves.
- Your breath will smell like fresh air.
- Do not taste the plaque. Taste the food.
- When you talk, talk confidently.
- If you do not floss, it is your loss.
- A healthy living starts with healthier teeth.
- Do not miss any corner when brushing.
- Treat your teeth with care.
- Do not let your teeth down.
- Stay away from acidic foods.
- Avoid sweets for better teeth.
- Have a natural smile naturally.
- Do not hesitate to talk closely anymore.
- Healthy teeth. Healthy you.
- Cleaning is a necessity
- Watch for bleeding gums
- Stop tooth decay in its tracks.
- Your teeth shine bright like diamonds.
- Clean the tongue too
- Better teeth. Better you.
- Do not put someone off by your teeth.
- Toothache is a special kind of pain.
- Guarantee a perfect smile for yourself.
- Move ahead with a smile on your face.
Oral Health Sayings
- Brushing twice daily is the real way to do it.
- A toothpick picks out what to pick out of your teeth.
- Now your teeth will know that you take care of them.
- Now nothing can stop you from eating whatever you want.
- Teeth so good that even your family will take pride in it.
- No one will hesitate to be up close to you anymore.
- A shine so bright that it is brighter than light.
- Now no one will stay away from your proximity.
- Brush up and down and all around the inside.
- Children should be taught the proper ways to brush.
- Live long and prosper, and also have white teeth.
- Clean all the nooks and crannies in your teeth well.
- Never forget to clean the back of your teeth.
- For a smile that make your lover’s knees go weak.
- Please heed my advice. Improper brushing is your vice.
- Nothing can stop you from laughing heartily anymore.
- Have a smile that can launch a thousand warships.
- Teeth should be pristine white, not any other color.
- Destroy all your oral germs in five minutes.
- Your teeth do not deserve to be yellow dirty fellows.
- A healthy gum is your teeth’s best friend.
- A perfectly curved smile sets everything straight.
- Teeth as white as snowcaps of mountains.
- If you do not care for your smile, who will?
- Do not let anyone hurt your feelings for your teeth.
- A visit to the dentist is something I must insist.
- Have a smile equal to a thousand light bulbs.
- Your perfect smile can steal someone’s heart.
- Elderly people require better care for their teeth.
- Wash your mouth well to remove all food particles.
How To Come Up With A Catchy Slogan That Resonates Deeply With Audience
- Write down all the ideas that pop into your head.
- Once you have exhausted all the ideas, choose the ones that resonate deep within you and start developing them further.
- When you are done brainstorming, review the list of picked slogan ideas and pick out the ones that you like the most.
- Inspire your ideas from other oral health related slogans.
- Choose 3–4 slogans from the list and develop them further.
- Choose the final oral health slogan.