When you have a business, you always need stable clients to grow and succeed. With the increase in competition in cleaning business, figuring out how to get cleaning clients has become a challenge.
However, there will be no shortage of clients willing to hire you, if you provide them reliable services at a reasonable price.
How to Get Clients for a Cleaning Business Fast?
Getting clients quickly requires research, marketing, and commitment. You may get some clients very easily but others may need attractive and engaging marketing tactics. Here are surefire ways to get cleaning clients fast:
1. Develop a marketing plan.
Without marketing, no one is going to know about your business. Increase your business visibility, some clients may contact you earlier than you may think of.
- Print your cleaning business cards.
- Print fliers and small banner ads that explains your business and post them in different places in your business area. Make sure you print contact information on them.
- A local newspaper ad can also attract you some cleaning clients quickly.
- Send emails to the people you think might need your services.
2. Ask for referrals.
Asking for referrals is one of the best ways of promoting your cleaning business. If your current clients are happy with your services, they’d recommend to others too. Even if they don’t, you can ask them to talk about your services to others.
- Family, friends, and neighbors can also help you in getting cleaning clients fast this way.
- Once you get few commercial cleaning contracts, words of mouth would soon spread in the community, if your services are really reliable.
3. Promote your cleaning services with coupons and discounts.
By offering discounts, you can get the attention of the potential customers. Limited time discounts and coupons work great.
- Long-term discount cannot be given as these can be disadvantageous to yourself. So, it is better to give a discount for the first time only.
- It isn’t a bad idea to give discounts to the clients who refer you to others. Incentives keep people happy, and thus their recommendation can get you cleaning clients.
4. Rinse and Repeat Your Marketing Campaigns.
You had a series of marketing strategies, and perhaps they performed well. Great! But what about the people who didn’t respond? Should you throw them out of your business plan?
According to Dan Liebrecht, you do not necessarily need to remove them, instead just do “Rinse and Repeat”.
Well! Do not give up until you get them. You’d soon start realizing how amazing this tactic works.
5. Engage website visitors with live chat.
You already would have your website visitors, but they are of no use if they don’t become your clients. With the advancement in technology, every offline business needs an online presence. People love quick and easy ways, thus they prefer ordering products online.
This means it is important that you make yourself available online to answers the client’s questions. In fact, Live Chat is good for the clients and your business both. Clients get answers to their questions, whereas you may attract them to become your cleaning clients.
6. Optimize your website content.
Once you start live chatting with clients, you’ll notice that your site requires Good content and its optimization. If someone asks specific questions about your cleaning services, this means he/she is probably about to make a buying decision.
Some good ideas related to website contents are:
- Make a page with frequently asked questions.
- Do optimize your content for search engines.
- Check out your website thoroughly and discover the pages that need more information.
- Remember that getting clients for a cleaning business can be tough at the start, but with right tools and strategy, you will find many opportunities to engage clients.
7. Make yourself accessible on Social Media.
Social media impacts buying decisions. Along with the website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube presence is also important.
Being instantly available on social media will let people know about services, thus you’re likely to get more clients for your cleaning business.
8. Pay attention to your professional image.
Try making a better impression to build your professional image in your area.
- Wear a uniform, and make it available to all your employees. If this cannot happen, clean clothes can also help in building a professional image.
- Keep your equipment’s and vehicles clean and well maintained.
9. Build a professional network.
Like every other business, the more people you get to know your commercial cleaning business, the more likely you’re to get clients. So, what you do is to try building a network of people who know for your business. But how is it possible?
- Attend local meetings in your area, and let your business be known.
- Build good relation with your business competitors.
10. Become bonded and insured.
Cleaning business license and insurance give extra credibility in getting cleaning clients, as people might not allow a stranger to work in their homes.
11. Do a good job.
- Check on a regular basis if your clients are happy and satisfied.
- Try to address problems as soon as possible.
- You can leave survey for your clients to complete, it can give you an idea of what part of your business still needs to be improved.
12. Get in Front of Clients Through a number of ways
Knock on doors of commercial properties and ask them if they need your cleaning services. Call residential clients and real estate agents, let know them know about the discount for the first time and the types of cleaning services you offer.
Properties managers, and real estate agents, and office cleaning can open a number of ways to help you get cleaning clients fast.