How do you come up with a catchy anti-war slogan? It isn’t as easy as it sounds. Coming up with a slogan that is memorable, and persuasive is quite a difficult task.
There are many things you should consider when writing a anti-war slogan or tagline.
If you are interested but don’t know where to begin, the guidelines and ideas here will help you to write some cool anti-war slogans that are catchy and memorable.
Here are the creative slogans for anti war:
- Brains not Bombs
- A war budget leaves every child behind.
- War, it’s dark is worst than it’s light
- When you fight evil with evil- evil wins.
- War- It’s not worth it.
- Another Patriot for Peace.
- We want to give peace a chance.
- Make Light of War – Light Makes Right.
- Love not war.
- Live Simply So Others May Simply Live.
- The war ends but still, its effects last for years.
- The anti-war world we demand.
- War-free world what we want.
- Wars makes no profit.
- When you fight evil with evil, evil wins
- Another American for Peace.
- Make peace, not war.
- War Sucks
- Drop sweat, not blood.
- Hold pens to your child’s hand, not a gun.
- War affects the entire world.
- War is failure
- Drop Pants, not bombs
- Teach Peace – It’s Not Academic.
- I Prefer Men Out of Uniform
- Cut war, not welfare
- Use your brains, not bombs.
- The world needs peace, not wars.
- We want peace.
Slogans For War
Check out these slogans against war:
- Just say no to war
- We do peace works.
- War is lack of imagination.
- Bring smiles to the faces of the children, not tears.
- War Is A Dick Thing, Peace Is A Heart Thing
- Sweat is better than blood.
- No more War, No more lies
- There’s nothing fair about warfare
- There never was a good war or a bad peace
- I Prefer Men Out of Uniform.
- We don’t want your sympathy. We want peace.
- You Can’t Domesticate Violence.
- War is not the solution.
- Mobilize against the war
- Love peace, not war.
- War is expensive, peace is Precious.
- War is so last century.
- Say no to war, say it to all
- War can never be won
- It’s now or never.
- Born with love, die with love.
- Protect your children. Say no to war.
- Stop war, no more killings
- Another nationalist for peace.
- War, good for absolutely nothing
- You create wars. You are safe, not us.
- Make love, not War
- It’s our world, not your battlefield.
How to Come up With Anti-war Slogans Ideas
1. Initial Brainstorming
Since slogans are generally used as advertising, they should be catchy and persuasive. Brainstorm and make a list of ideas.
Check out these great anti-war slogans we came with:
- Even the animals are better than us.
- We are better than this.
- Your smart weapons do not make you smart.
- War is not Pro-Life
- War may be your thing, not ours.
- Live Simply and let others live a simple life.
- War is just a fake term they use to bring peace.
- Peace is an angel thing. War is an evil thing.
- War is not Pro-Life.
- End the war before it ends you
- Rich men start wars, poor men pour blood.
- Fight against the darkness.
- Peace not horror.
- The world says “we want peace not war”.
- Plants not bullets.
- Wars last for a century.
- We want a better future for our children, not wars.
- Peace needs a chance.
- “We want peace,” they say and make wars.
2. Use Slogans Generator
Now that you’ve some anti-war slogans on the list, you’ll want to add more ideas. Use the slogans generator and pick some ideas from there if you find them fascinating.
Try out these two popular slogans generator:
- Shopify Slogans Generator
- Oberlo Slogans Ideas Generator
Below are the generated slogans that you may like:
- World War Free, Not World War There
- God Doesn’t Take Sides In War
- Brains not bombs.
- Think outside the bomb.
- Live simply and let others live simply.
- All blood is Red.
- Power Requires Consent.
- Peace – Just Due It.
- Anything war can do, peace can do better
- I Do Peace Work.
- Let us bring light and save lives.
- The principal cause of war is war
- Never think of war
- It was never a good war or it will ever be.
- War has never solved anything
- War – It’s Not Worth Beings.
- Drop beats, not bombs!
- War is wrong
- Love peace for your future generations.
3. Be Short
You have probably seen a lot of slogans in your life, but can you listen to each of them carefully? Slogans should be short. If it is too long, people will not listen to it carefully.
Here is the list of cute, short, and simple anti-war slogans:
- Stand for the change you want.
- If you’re not outraged you are not paying attention.
- I lost my family in the war. Hope your ego is satisfied now.
- All humans bleed red.
- What can replace a life?
- World says no to WAR
- War doesn’t decide who is right, it decides who is left
- No More Parent less Children
- war is outdated, peace is the trend
- Create love, Not War
- War- We don’t want it.
4. Be Unique
A slogan is something that describes a company’s image. It’s how consumers recognize the company. You’ll want to have your own identity.
Would you copy someone’s idea or image? It is neither fair nor good for your business.
The following are the most creative anti-war slogans of all time:
- We are common people. Keep us far away from war
- War is the problem, not the solution
- A war creates thousands of orphans.
- Christmas wish – No more war
- Stand against the war.
- Make tea, not war
- War – An Axe of Faith.
- Think outside the bomb
- War is not the answer
- Peace is the solution, not war.do people
- You cannot justify war.
- End endless war
- Profits Have Foretold Many Wars.
- Support our troops bring them home.
- Genius against war
- Peace- support it.
- War, good for few – bad for the most
- All we want is an anti-war world.
You can add related words to anti-war, such as these:
- Conscientious objector
- Passive resister
Recommended for you: